Divorce In Georgia
What Are Grounds for Divorce in Georgia?
In order to come up with a valid divorce case, both the spouses are required to agree on the reasons that have been mentioned in the case. Following reasons are being mainly observed in the divorce cases in Georgia:
- Irretrievably broken marriage (no-fault)
- Adultery (either party; heterosexual or homosexual; indirect evidence allowed)
- Cruel treatment (“willful infliction of pain, bodily or mental, upon the complaining party, such as reasonably justifies apprehension of danger to life, limb, or health”)
- Desertion (purposeful, but not in reaction to bad behavior by other spouse; either physical separation or refusal of intimacy; continuous for at least one year)
- Illegal intermarriage with a close relative
- Mental incapacity at wedding date
- Impotency at wedding date
- “Force, menace, duress, or fraud” used to make the other spouse agree to marry (menace seen as threatening behavior)
- Pregnancy of wife by another man at wedding date
- Conviction for a crime of “moral turpitude” with at least a two-year jail term
- Habitual intoxication (alcohol only)
- Habitual drug addiction (controlled substance as defined by law)
- Incurable mental illness (extremely strict, complex requirements)
Process To File Online Divorce In Georgia
Divorce is never easy, but our step-by-step process can make it less stressful. InstantOnlineDivorce.com will prepare all the Georgia court-approved forms you need to file for divorce. The first thing you need to do is qualify to use our service. You can do this by clicking Qualify Now on our home page.
Once qualified, you will answer a few basic questions to register and create your account. After you create your online account, you will begin our step-by-step online interview process. The online interview will give us all the answers we need to complete all the divorce forms you need to file. Through our advanced technology, you can answer the questions at your own pace. All of your answers will save as you go.
After the online questionnaire is complete, we will prepare all of the forms you need to file. You will be able to download your forms from your online account or we can print and ship them to you. Upon receipt of your forms, you will need to sign them and file them with the court.
About Instant Online Divorce
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU:
Georgia Online Divorce →
Georgia Marriage Annulment →
Georgia Legal Separation →
Georgia Uncontested Divorce →
Georgia Same Sex Divorce →
Georgia Cheap Divorce →
Georgia Divorce Papers →
This is a great option for those folks who do not contest anything between them and who are in good communications/standing with each other.Everything thus far has been quite simple– Thomas Paine
Michael Brown The process is quick, but detailed. I thought it asked the questions it needed to ask to get a clear picture of my marriage..Wow, this is a process. Never get married folks.
This was an easy process. I found this service to be very user friendly and very thorough. I would recommend this service to any of my divorcing friends...– Meghan
Our Commitment To Our Customers
Georgia Divorce Papers
We offer you Georgia divorce forms that are accurate and up to date. Our process is quick and effective.
100% Court approval guarantee. If your Georgia divorce forms are not approved with the court we will refund your money.
Cost-Effective Divorce Solution
Most cost-effective solution for families that cannot afford an attorney in Georgia.
Best Possible Solution
Best possible solution for people abroad or those in the military to file divorce in Georgia online.
Want to apply for divorce in Georgia from the comfort of your home?
We promise to give you top-notch service and you can get a uncontested divorce without having to hire an attorney. We make the commitment to you and give you time to go on with your life the way you desire to live it.