Annulment In North Dakota
What Are Grounds for Annulment in North Dakota?
To get an annulment, you are asking the court to declare your marriage was never valid. In North Dakota there are very specific grounds for annulment that will need to be proven in court to be eligible. The court can declare a marriage void based on the following grounds:
- When a spouse was a minor, under 18 years of age, at the time of the marriage and could not give legal consent. The annulment court process must be started by the spouse within 4 years of turning 18 years of age, or by the parents or guardian of the spouse before turning 18 years of age.
- When a spouse was legally married to someone else at the time of the marriage. The annulment court process must be started during the lifetime of either spouse.
- When either spouse was of unsound mind at the time of the marriage. However, an annulment may not be possible when the spouses freely lived together after the marriage. The annulment court process must be started at any time before the death of either spouse.
- When the consent to marry was obtained by fraud. However, an annulment may not be possible when the spouses freely lived together after the marriage. The annulment court process must be started within 4 years of discovery of the fraud.
- When the consent to marry was obtained by force. However, an annulment may not be possible when the spouses freely lived together after the marriage. The annulment court process must be started within 4 years after the marriage.
- When either spouse was physically unable to enter into the marriage state at the time of the marriage, and the incapacity continues and appears to be incurable. The annulment court process must be started within 4 years after the marriage.
- When the marriage is incestuous. Incestuous relationships are listed here. The annulment court process must be started at any time by either spouse.
If you are not able to prove one of the grounds for annulment above with evidence and would like to end your marriage, you can file for divorce.
Process To File Online Annulment In North Dakota
Annulment is never easy, but our step-by-step process can make it less stressful. InstantOnlineDivorce.com will prepare all the North Dakota court-approved forms you need to file for Annulment. The first thing you need to do is qualify to use our service. You can do this by clicking Qualify Now on our home page.
Once qualified, you will answer a few basic questions to register and create your account. After you create your online account, you will begin our step-by-step online interview process. The online interview will give us all the answers we need to complete all the Annulment forms you need to file. Through our advanced technology, you can answer the questions at your own pace. All of your answers will save as you go.
After the online questionnaire is complete, we will prepare all of the forms you need to file. You will be able to download your forms from your online account or we can print and ship them to you. Upon receipt of your forms, you will need to sign them and file them with the court.
About Instant Online Divorce
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU:
North Dakota Online Annulment →
North Dakota Marriage Annulment →
North Dakota Legal Separation →
North Dakota Uncontested Annulment →
North Dakota Same Sex Annulment →
North Dakota Cheap Annulment →
North Dakota Annulment Papers →
This is a great option for those folks who do not contest anything between them and who are in good communications/standing with each other.Everything thus far has been quite simple– Thomas Paine
Michael Brown The process is quick, but detailed. I thought it asked the questions it needed to ask to get a clear picture of my marriage..Wow, this is a process. Never get married folks.
This was an easy process. I found this service to be very user friendly and very thorough. I would recommend this service to any of my divorcing friends...– Meghan
Our Commitment To Our Customers
North Dakota Annulment Papers
We offer you North Dakota Annulment forms that are accurate and up to date. Our process is quick and effective.
100% Court approval guarantee. If your North Dakota Annulment forms are not approved with the court we will refund your money.
Cost-Effective Annulment Solution
Most cost-effective solution for families that cannot afford an attorney in North Dakota.
Best Possible Solution
Best possible solution for people abroad or those in the military to file Annulment in North Dakota online.
Want to apply for marriage annulment from the comfort of your home?
We promise to give you top-notch service and you can get a uncontested Annulment without having to hire an attorney. We make the commitment to you and give you time to go on with your life the way you desire to live it.