Annulment In Virginia
What Are Grounds for Annulment in Virginia?
To get an annulment, you are asking the court to declare your marriage was never valid. In Virginia there are very specific grounds for annulment that will need to be proven in court to be eligible. The court can declare a marriage void based on the following grounds:
- One of the spouses was under 18 and did not have parental consent to marry
- The spouses are closely related, and the marriage involves incest
- One of the spouses was legally married to someone else at the time of the marriage, and the marriage results in bigamy
- The marriage license is invalid
- The person who performed the marriage ceremony did not have the legal authority to do so
- The wife was pregnant by another man, and the husband was unaware of this at the time of the marriage
- The husband fathered a child with another woman within ten months of the marriage, and the wife was unaware of this at the time of the marriage
- One spouse was a felon or prostitute, and the other spouse was unaware of this at the time of the marriage
- The marriage was entered into due to fraud or duress
- One spouse is impotent
- One spouse was not mentally or physically competent to get married
- One spouse only agreed to the marriage because of the other spouse’s fraud or deception
If you are not able to prove one of the grounds for annulment above with evidence and would like to end your marriage, you can file for divorce.
Process To File Online Annulment In Virginia
Annulment is never easy, but our step-by-step process can make it less stressful. InstantOnlineDivorce.com will prepare all the Virginia court-approved forms you need to file for Annulment. The first thing you need to do is qualify to use our service. You can do this by clicking Qualify Now on our home page.
Once qualified, you will answer a few basic questions to register and create your account. After you create your online account, you will begin our step-by-step online interview process. The online interview will give us all the answers we need to complete all the Annulment forms you need to file. Through our advanced technology, you can answer the questions at your own pace. All of your answers will save as you go.
After the online questionnaire is complete, we will prepare all of the forms you need to file. You will be able to download your forms from your online account or we can print and ship them to you. Upon receipt of your forms, you will need to sign them and file them with the court.
About Instant Online Divorce
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU:
Virginia Online Annulment →
Virginia Marriage Annulment →
Virginia Legal Separation →
Virginia Uncontested Annulment →
Virginia Same Sex Annulment →
Virginia Cheap Annulment →
Virginia Annulment Papers →
This is a great option for those folks who do not contest anything between them and who are in good communications/standing with each other.Everything thus far has been quite simple– Thomas Paine
Michael Brown The process is quick, but detailed. I thought it asked the questions it needed to ask to get a clear picture of my marriage..Wow, this is a process. Never get married folks.
This was an easy process. I found this service to be very user friendly and very thorough. I would recommend this service to any of my divorcing friends...– Meghan
Our Commitment To Our Customers
Virginia Annulment Papers
We offer you Virginia Annulment forms that are accurate and up to date. Our process is quick and effective.
100% Court approval guarantee. If your Virginia Annulment forms are not approved with the court we will refund your money.
Cost-Effective Annulment Solution
Most cost-effective solution for families that cannot afford an attorney in Virginia.
Best Possible Solution
Best possible solution for people abroad or those in the military to file Annulment in Virginia online.
Want to apply for marriage annulment from the comfort of your home?
We promise to give you top-notch service and you can get a uncontested Annulment without having to hire an attorney. We make the commitment to you and give you time to go on with your life the way you desire to live it.