Annulment In Ohio
What Are Grounds for Annulment in Ohio?
To get an annulment, you are asking the court to declare your marriage was never valid. In Ohio there are very specific grounds for annulment that will need to be proven in court to be eligible. The court can declare a marriage void based on the following grounds:
- You were under the age required for marriage (males must be 18 and females must be 16), and you did not thereafter live with your spouse in a husband-wife relationship. Annulment must be filed within 2 years after the spouse obtains the legal age.
- When a spouse was legally married to someone else at the time of the marriage.
- Either you or your spouse had been declared incompetent, unless competency was later restored, and you lived together afterward as husband and wife.
- When the consent to marry was obtained by fraud. However, an annulment may not be possible when the spouses freely lived together after the marriage
- When the consent to marry was obtained by force. However, an annulment may not be possible when the spouses freely lived together after the marriage. The annulment must be filed within 2 years of the marriage date
- Your marriage was never consummated. This means that you and your spouse failed to have physical relations at any time following the marriage. The annulment must be filed within two years of the marriage date.
If you are not able to prove one of the grounds for annulment above with evidence and would like to end your marriage, you can file for divorce.
Process To File Online Annulment In Ohio
Annulment is never easy, but our step-by-step process can make it less stressful. InstantOnlineDivorce.com will prepare all the Ohio court-approved forms you need to file for Annulment. The first thing you need to do is qualify to use our service. You can do this by clicking Qualify Now on our home page.
Once qualified, you will answer a few basic questions to register and create your account. After you create your online account, you will begin our step-by-step online interview process. The online interview will give us all the answers we need to complete all the Annulment forms you need to file. Through our advanced technology, you can answer the questions at your own pace. All of your answers will save as you go.
After the online questionnaire is complete, we will prepare all of the forms you need to file. You will be able to download your forms from your online account or we can print and ship them to you. Upon receipt of your forms, you will need to sign them and file them with the court.
About Instant Online Divorce
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU:
Ohio Online Annulment →
Ohio Marriage Annulment →
Ohio Legal Separation →
Ohio Uncontested Annulment →
Ohio Same Sex Annulment →
Ohio Cheap Annulment →
Ohio Annulment Papers →
This is a great option for those folks who do not contest anything between them and who are in good communications/standing with each other.Everything thus far has been quite simple– Thomas Paine
Michael Brown The process is quick, but detailed. I thought it asked the questions it needed to ask to get a clear picture of my marriage..Wow, this is a process. Never get married folks.
This was an easy process. I found this service to be very user friendly and very thorough. I would recommend this service to any of my divorcing friends...– Meghan
Our Commitment To Our Customers
Ohio Annulment Papers
We offer you Ohio Annulment forms that are accurate and up to date. Our process is quick and effective.
100% Court approval guarantee. If your Ohio Annulment forms are not approved with the court we will refund your money.
Cost-Effective Annulment Solution
Most cost-effective solution for families that cannot afford an attorney in Ohio.
Best Possible Solution
Best possible solution for people abroad or those in the military to file Annulment in Ohio online.
Want to apply for marriage annulment from the comfort of your home?
We promise to give you top-notch service and you can get a uncontested Annulment without having to hire an attorney. We make the commitment to you and give you time to go on with your life the way you desire to live it.